Cloud Identity Management Tool and CionSystems´ cloud based Identity and Access Management (IAM) Solution, CMT, is a centralized on premise enterprise to Microsoft | Office 365 | Azure AD cloud identity integration, access and management solution. It automates user de-provisioning, provisioning, collects auditing data for compliances. It enables migration to the Microsoft cloud in stages via all or a subset of user migration from on-premise to the Microsoft cloud. Leverage powerful secure self service option for password resets, account unlock for both premise and | office 365 | Azure AD cloud. Keep the passwords in sync between on premise domain to | office 365 | Azure AD cloud.
- Self service for password reset and password synchronization service: Distribute password reset to user community securely for on premise and cloud VIA Enterprise Self-Service
- Significant reduction in help desk load and associated costs: Fewer user authentication issues mean fewer calls to help desk for lost or forgotten passwords.
- Reduction in overhead through automation: Our solution automatically creates updates and removes user accounts as needed, and streamlines the tedious task of Internet user account management.
- Increased productivity: Enabling rapid issue resolution reduces wasted times waiting for IT and therefore increases employee productivity.
- Strengthened security: Automating user account deactivation removes unused access and prevents identity exposure for hackers.
- Increased compliance audit pass rates: Provide a centralized, auditable point of Internet application access. Compliance audit pass rates improve.
- Reports: Provide a variety of (scheduled and or on demand) reports.
- Migration in phases: Migrate a subset of users to the cloud.
- Email Migration: Migrate on premise exchange mailboxes, hosted exchange mail boxes, and or migrate non-Microsoft email boxes via pop3 or Imap to the cloud.
Cloud and Identity Management Tool (CMT)
- Automate the Microsoft /Office 365 | Azure AD user provisioning/de-provisioning
- Ties into on –premise directory. Any on premise changes are automatically synchronized
- Bi-directional and it will sync up on a regular schedule or on demand in order to capture any changes either on the active directory or in the cloud
- March to cloud via phased approach deployment / migration
- Provides compliance reports
- Tracks all changes
- Provides a history of all modifications
- Either on the local network or done in the cloud via the tool
- Supports email migration for on premise exchange, hosted exchange, POP3 & IMAP CionSystems centralized management for common action from on premise tool (no need to login to portal for common day to day to functions)
- Functions performed from this application are tracked as audit log
- CionSystems tool provides administrator Password reset, email management, reporting.
System Requirements :
- Intel Processor, AMD, or equivalent
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003+
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or Higher