CionSystems’ cloud based Identity and Access Management (IAM) Solution, CIMT,
is a centralized on premise enterprise to Microsoft | Office365 | Azure AD cloud
identity integration, access and management solution. It automates user de-provisioning,
provisioning, collects auditing data for compliances. It enables migration to the
Microsoft cloud in stages via all or a subset of user migration from on-premise
to the Microsoft cloud. Leverage powerful secure self service option for password
resets, account unlock for both premise and | office365 | Azure AD cloud. Keep the
passwords in sync between on premise domain to | office365 | Azure AD cloud.
- Self service for password reset and password synchronization service:
Distribute password reset to user community securely for on premise and cloud.
- Significant reduction in help desk load and associated costs: Fewer
user authentication issues mean fewer calls to help desk for lost or forgotten passwords.
- Reduction in overhead through automation: Our solution automatically
creates updates and removes user accounts as needed, and streamlines the tedious
task of Internet user account management.
- Increased productivity: Enabling rapid issue resolution reduces
wasted times waiting for IT and therefore increases employee productivity.
- Strengthened security: Automating user account deactivation removes
unused access and prevents identity exposure for hackers.
- Increased compliance audit pass rates: Provide a centralized, auditable
point of Internet application access. Compliance audit pass rates improve.
- Reports: Provide a variety of (scheduled and or on demand) reports.
- Migration in phases: Migrate a subset of users to the cloud.
- Email Migration: Migrate on premise exchange mailboxes, hosted
exchange mail boxes, and or migrate non Microsoft email boxes via pop3 or Imap to